Top 5 beaches
Discover Cuba's most magnifi-
Explore Cuba's diverse and fascinating history
Spacious courses for golfers to improve their swing.
Flights - Virgin Atlantic
Flying with Virgin Atlantic, you have the choice of three cabins. Enjoy the ultimate door-to-door experience in Upper Class , relax, stretch out and unwind in the Premium Economy cabin, or choose fun and comfort at a great value price in Economy. Whatever class you fly in, you'll always experience that little bit extra - a quality that sets Virgin Atlantic apart.
- Complimentary chauffeur driven car service to and from the airport for most destinations and fares (restrictions apply).
- Drive Thru Check In where a chauffeur checks in your bags, by passing the check in desks at the terminal.
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses offering massages, manicures, haircuts, food and drink and full business facilities, The lounge facilities vary at each destination.
- Freedom menu service - enabling you to eat what you want when you want.
- Onboard you can relax in the Upper Class Suite1. - the longest fully flat bed in business class.
- Onboard bar and beauty treatments are available on most flights.
- Award winning entertainment from the latest blockbuster movies, to the hottest TV shows around, a wide range of audio channels and on selected flights, state of the art video games.
3. The Upper Class Suite is fitted onto all aircraft except one.
The premium service begins at the airport with a dedicated check in that means you will be through faster than you can say "My usual window seat, please."
- Dedicated Premium Economy Check In service and priority boarding and disembarkation.
- Premium Economy seats are bigger and wider than in Economy giving you extra space to stretch out.
- The seats have adjustable head and legrests and with a seat pitch of up to 38 inches you can relax in your own quiet space.
- A dedicated cabin with devoted cabin crew.
- A preflight drink to enjoy whilst reading a complimentary daily newspaper.
- On selected flights there are state of the art video games and our newest inflight entertainment system called v:port has the latest in Audio and Video on demand allowing you to stop, start, fast forward and rewind all the action.
- There is a choice of three meals, including a vegetarian option, not to mention a selection of fruit from the fruit bowl.
- An easy journey from start to finish. You can check in online and even print your boarding card from the Virgin Atlantic website, so all you have to do at the airport is drop your bags off and go to the departure gate.
- Award winning entertainment. A personal seatback screen has the very latest movies, comedies, dramas and kids' shows, CDs and games.
- Space to relax. The Economy seats have a 31 inch seat pitch plus an adjustable headrest and lumbar support.
- Delicious food and drink. You will have a choice of three meals, including a vegetarian option and complimentary drinks and snacks throughout the flight.
- A free bag of goodies. The personal amenity kit has everything you'll need for an enjoyable flight, including toothbrush and toothpaste, earplugs, socks, eyeshades and a pen.
- Kid friendly fun. As well as a special kid's meal and dedicated kids entertainment, children also receive an activity pack with a puzzle book, baseball cap, reading book, pencil, lollipops and a keyring.
- All the extra special goodies you would expect from Virgin Atlantic. Why not try duty free shopping in the air with Retail Therapy, or relax with your complimentary newspaper for all flights leaving the UK.
- More ways to earn and spend miles. You can join Virgin Atlantic's loyalty programme Flying Club and earn miles in all Economy booking classes to spend on flights, upgrades or with Virgin Atlantic partners.
Please note that if you are flying with Virgin Atlantic and wish to take your own clubs the baggage policy is One bag containing maximum of 14 clubs, one dozen balls and one pair of golf shoes.