Top 5 beaches
Discover Cuba's most magnifi-
Explore Cuba's diverse and fascinating history
Spacious courses for golfers to improve their swing.
Suggested Itineraries - 7 Nights
This is a suggested seven night itinerary to take you across the length of Cuba. As with all our hotels and holidays you can customise it to suit your preferences.
- Day 1 and 2 - Havana
- Take a walking tour in Old Havana, either on your own or book a guided tour with our representative. Visit the Museum of the Revolution, Fine Arts Gallery, The Havana Cathedral and the Havana Club Rum Museum. Enjoy the Tropicana or Parisien Cabaret at night.
- Day 3 and 4 - Las Terrazas
- Take a guided walking tour or go horse-back riding in the fresh air of one of the few Biosphere Reserves in the world. Visit the old French coffee plantation, and eat dinner at the vegetarian restaurant El Romero.
- Day 5 and 6 - Vinales Valley
- View the stunning valley and surrounding countryside. Go horse riding, take a guided tour of nearby caves, tobacco plantation or visit the Moncada community.
- Day 7 - Havana
- Buy handmade gifts at the craft market close to Cathedral Square and don't forget to buy rum and cigars before you leave.