Melia Cayo Coco
- Bars & Restaurants
- Beautiful beachfront location
- Pink flamingos are often seen on the beach
- A choice of room styles with some directly on an attractive natural lagoon
- Popular adult only resort hotel
A well established and popular hotel the Melia Cayo Coco is one of few adult only hotels on Cayo Coco. Guests enjoy the lagoon rooms and the beach is fantastic with plenty of room to find an idyllic spot.
Melia Cayo Coco is a well-established resort hotel on the popular Cayo Coco island, north of Cuba's mainland. The hotel boasts spectacular views of the stunning coastline, crystal waters and unspoilt beach, and is surrounded by tropical vegetation and large natural saltwater lagoons. Pink flamingos frequent the beaches; they are a popular feeding ground much to the delight of guests.
One of the most comfortable hotels on the island, the Melia Cayo Coco has a comprehensive range of services and facilities, and a selection of upgraded rooms including some located on the natural lagoons.
Melia Cayo Coco Location
Images of the Melia Cayo Coco
The Hotel offers:
- Beach front al fresco BBQ grill restaurant
- Buffet restaurant with regular themed dining in the evenings
- Informal a la carte Mediterranean restaurant
- Traditional Cuban restaurant
- Fine dining la carte restaurant offering a variety of dishes including seafood
- 6 bars including lobby/terrace bar, beach bar, pool bar and juice bar
Melia Cayo Coco Restaurant & Bars
The 250 rooms feature air-conditioning, terrace or balcony, private bathroom, safety deposit box, LCD television, stocked minibar, kettle, telephone, iron and ironing board, and hairdryer.
Grand Premium Room Lagoon View
Grand Premium Lagoon View rooms offer excellent views of the lagoon and additional benefits such as beach towels, bathrobe and slippers, late check out, a lobster dinner, welcome cocktail and a room gift of a bottle of rum or cava and enhanced room amenities.
The Junior Suites and Junior Suites Lagoon View are more spacious with a small living area and 24-hour room service.
Grand Suite Lagoon View
The Grande Suite Lagoon View room is larger than the junior suite with additional benefits such as beach towels, bathrobe and slippers in the room, late check out, a lobster dinner, welcome cocktail and a gift of rum or cava for the stay.
Alternative Accommodation in Cayo Coco & Cayo Guillermo
A selection of the many hotels that we can book