- Food & Drink
- Amenities & Entertainment
- Family friendly hotel
- Smaller hotel
- Large freeform swimming pool
The Sol Cayo Coco is an established, good value hotel on Cayo Coco and has remained popular for many years, especially with families. There is a very friendly and welcoming team to look after guests and many facilities dedicated to families.
One of the more established hotels on Cayo Coco, the Sol Cayo Coco has been a popular family-friendly choice for British travellers for many years.
The hotel benefits from a privileged position, directly on the fine white sands of Cayo Coco and overlooks two separate and contrasting beaches. One is peaceful and idyllic and the other offers some great wave jumping. A small promontory separates the beaches and pelicans can be regularly spotted feeding in the clear waters.
With 270 rooms, Sol Cayo Coco is one of the smallest hotels on the island and guests are never far from the hotel’s facilities, greatly appealing to families with younger children.
The hotel is centred around a large freeform swimming pool and is fringed by well-tended gardens with many large palms. These provide some wonderful peaceful shaded areas where hammocks can be found, perfect for an afternoon rest.
Sol Cayo Coco Location
Images of the Sol Cayo Coco
The Hotel offers:
- International style buffet with outdoor terrace offering a wide choice of dishes and themed evenings
- International restaurant with live and piped music to accompany meals
- 24-hour lobby bar serving a wide selection of drinks and snacks
- Cuban cocktail lobby bar
- Beach bar open through to the early hours with Cuban snacks and drinks
- Pool snack bar for drinks, pizzas and hamburgers during the day
- Late night fun pub/disco with live music and DJs serving a range of drinks, cocktails and Cuban rum
Sol Cayo Coco Restaurant & Bars
There are 140 standard rooms which are comfortable, airy and functional with colourful décor. They offer a garden or swimming pool view and either 1 king size bed or 2 double beds. Fully air-conditioned the standard rooms feature a balcony or terrace, private bathroom, satellite television, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, and fridge.
Standard Room Ocean View
Standard Ocean View rooms are located on higher floors and offer enhanced views across the hotel gardens to the ocean
Superior Room Ocean View
Superior Ocean View rooms are in a quieter area of the hotel on higher floors with enhanced ocean views. Superior rooms additionally offer preferential booking access to the a la carte restaurants, beach towels, coffee maker and a mini bar stocked with water, soft drinks, and beers on arrival
Ocean View Suites
Ocean View Suites are very spacious with the best available ocean views and additionally offer a jacuzzi bath, small living room, 2 bathrooms, 2 satellite TVs and mini fridge restocked daily with water, soft drinks and beers
The Hotel offers:
- Large outdoor swimming pool with sun terraces and children’s pool
- Evening entertainment programme
- Non-motorised water sports including sailing, snorkelling and catamarans
- One initiation trial dive a week in the pool with a range of diving options available additional charge
- Daytime and evening activities programme including themed days, classes, and dancing lessons
- Gym and Sauna
Sol Cayo Coco Facilities
Alternative Accommodation in Cayo Coco & Cayo Guillermo
Our favourites are selected by us due to overall quality, hospitality, authenticity, location and also their consistently good customer feedback.
A selection of the many hotels that we can book