- Food & Drink
- Amenities & Entertainment
- Family friendly hotel
- Popular for kitesurfing and water sports
- Good value
The Sol Cayo Guillermo is a very popular good value hotel and has remained popular for many years. There is a friendly and welcoming team to look after guests. For those who enjoy kitesurfing, diving or sea fishing the hotel is a great choice.
A well-established hotel on the beautiful and quiet island of Cayo Guillermo, the Sol Cayo Guillermo has been a popular family-friendly choice for British travellers for many years.
Sitting directly on the fine white sands at Cayo Guillermo, the hotel boasts a unique opportunity for fishing the fantastic clear waters from a small pier as well as kitesurfing on part of the beach.
The Sol Cayo Guillermo offers a range of facilities and appeals to families by offering several dedicated family services. Centred around a large swimming pool which serves as the focal point of the hotel, there are also well-tended gardens with many large palms providing some peaceful shaded areas for relaxing.
Sol Cayo Guillermo Location
Images of the Sol Cayo Guillermo
The Hotel offers:
- Large international style buffet, offering a wide choice of dishes and themed evenings as well as live cooking areas and a dedicated children’s section
- Beachside a la carte restaurant specialising in Cuban cuisine
- Beach BBQ restaurant
- Intimate a la carte restaurant with international cuisine and a romantic setting
- 24-hour lobby bar serving a wide selection of drinks and Cuban cocktails
- Cuban Cocktail bar located overlooking the beach
- Pool snack bar perfect for drinks, pizzas and hamburgers during the day
- Late night fun beachside baron, a tiny island connected by a small bridge serving a range of drinks, cocktails and Cuban rum with Cuban Salsac
Sol Cayo Guillermo Restaurant & Bars
The 195 standard rooms are light, comfortable and colourful and offer an impressive 58m2 of space, with views across the tropical gardens. Fully air conditioned, the standard rooms offer a balcony or terrace, private bathroom, satellite television, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, and a fridge. Several standard rooms also offer interconnecting rooms perfect for family groups or friends.
Standard Room Sea View
Standard Ocean View Rooms are located on higher floors and offer enhanced views across the hotel gardens to the ocean
Superior Ocean View Room
There are 16 Superior Ocean View Rooms which are located on higher floors with enhanced ocean views. Superior rooms additionally offer preferential booking access to the a la carte restaurants, beach towels, hammock on the balcony coffee maker and a mini bar stocked with water, soft drinks, and beers on arrival.
The Hotel offers:
- Large outdoor swimming pool with sun terraces
- Non-motorised water sports including sailing, snorkelling and catamarans
- Daytime and evening activities programme including themed days, classes, and dancing lessons
- Evening entertainment programme
- Gym and Sauna
- Small shopping centre for souvenirs and handicrafts
Families and Children:
- Rooms dedicated to families with children
- Private children’s swimming pool
- Supervised Mini Club with a daily programme of activities
- Children’s recreation room
- Mini disco and children’s entertainment
Sol Cayo Guillermo Facilities
Alternative Accommodation in Cayo Coco & Cayo Guillermo
Our favourites are selected by us due to overall quality, hospitality, authenticity, location and also their consistently good customer feedback.
A selection of the many hotels that we can book