- Food & Drink
- Amenities & Entertainment
- Picturesque location directly on a beautiful beach
- Ideally located for snorkelling and scuba diving
- Great for those interested in the protection and breeding of sea turtles
Whilst not a luxury hotel, this attractive hotel built on stilts is a paradise for nature lovers and water sports enthusiasts, and is set on a beautiful stretch of beach in the calm Caribbean Sea.
Situated on Cayo Largo, off the south coast of Cuba and in the heart of the Caribbean Sea lies the Sol Cayo Largo. Ideally situated for water sports, snorkelling and diving enthusiasts, this appealing hotel is perched on a 600-metre white sand beach surrounded by shimmering turquoise waters.
Sol Cayo Largo Location
Images of the Sol Cayo Largo
The Hotel offers:
- International a la carte restaurant
- Beach grill
- Snack bar
- Karaoke bar
- Lobby bar
- Pool bar
- Beach bar
- Buffet restaurant with international cuisine
- Caribbean style cooking a la carte restaurant
Sol Cayo Largo Restaurant & Bars
There are 296 rooms in total, the 244 standard rooms with air-conditioning, private bathroom, balcony/terrace, garden or swimming pool view, mini-fridge, safety deposit box, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, satellite television, telephone, and coffee maker.
Superior Room Sea View
44 Superior Sea View rooms are located beachfront on the second floor. Extra perks include hammock on the balcony/terrace, late check-out until 15:00 hours, welcome cocktail, increased restaurant benefits, mini-bar stocked daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water.
The 8 junior suites are much larger than standard and superior rooms, have a hammock on the balcony/terrace with ocean view guaranteed, 2 televisions, and king-size bed plus a choice of one of the following:
- One massage free of charge per person/stay, mini-bar stocked with non-alcoholic beverages, picnic on the beach, increased restaurant benefits, pillow menu
- Private check-in, lobster dinner, late Check-out until 16:00 hrs, bottle of rum on arrival
The Hotel offers:
- Outdoor pool with sun terrace and sun loungers
- A range of sports and games
- Non-motorised water sports
- Clubhouse / games room
- Entertainment theatre and animation team
- Health and beauty centre
- Cuban cabana offering Cuban crafts, cocktails and souvenirs
- Introductory dive lesson in the pool
Available locally for an additional fee:
- The dive centre is a few minutes from the hotel away from the hotel by car
- There is an ecological centre on the eastern side of the key, dedicated to the protection and breeding of three types of sea turtle: the loggerhead, the hawksbill and the green turtle.