- Bars & Restaurants
- Beautiful, unspoilt island setting directly on the beach
- Good range of services and facilities in a lively hotel
- A great choice for families and active guests
The Melia Cayo Santa Maria is a lovely hotel set in picturesque surroundings and is a great place to escape and enjoy beautiful beaches and tropical shores. The hotel is a fun and lively place to stay and has a friendly atmosphere.
Melia Cayo Santa Maria is a comfortable and popular hotel set on the island of Cayo Santa Maria. The hotel is a popular choice due to its friendly and fun atmosphere, large range of services and facilities perfect for guests of all ages. The long sandy beach has an unspoilt beauty, with a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, perfect for walking along to find a secluded spot.
Cayo Santa Maria’s stunning shorelines offer a perfect escape. Laze on the sun-kissed sands, dive into the welcoming, clear waters and see the spectacular coral reefs or enjoy afternoons filled with water sports.
This all-inclusive hotel, set on the beach front is an excellent choice for a getaway, and there are a wide range of facilities to enjoy, as well as nautical activities and entertainment, all in a peaceful and idyllic setting.
Images of the Melia
The Hotel offers:
- A la Carte Mediterranean style restaurant
- Tex Mex style a la carte restaurant
- Fine dining international a la carte restaurant
- Japanese show cooking restaurant
- Beach BBQ café bar
- Pool bar
- 24-hour lobby bar
- Beach bar
- International style buffet restaurant with show cooking
Melia Restaurant & Bars
There are 358 rooms in total in the resort. All rooms are large, modern and comfortable with a tropical design and bright warm colours, and feature, air-conditioning, private bathroom with amenities, satellite television, minibar with water, soft drinks and beers, tea and coffee maker, iron and ironing board, umbrella, hairdryer and a furnished terrace with a garden view.
Classic Room Ocean View
Classic Ocean View rooms are located on higher floors and offer an ocean view
Premium Rooms are located in the central area of the hotel close to the pool, with garden views and additionally offer a welcome room gift, up to 4 speciality restaurant reservations for every 7-night stay, turn down service and late check out
The Hotel offers:
- Fitness centre
- Dive base with equipment hire (additional charge)
- Large outdoor lagoon-style swimming pool
- Souvenir shopping and local market stalls
- Full programme of activities during the day and evening including games, dance and Spanish lessons
- Range of daytime and evening entertainment including live music and performances at the in-house theatre
- Choice of non-motorised sports facilities including a sports area with tennis courts and a beach volleyball area
- Nautical centre offering a range of non-motorised water sports including catamarans and kayaks
- Health and beauty area
Families and Children
- Children's swimming pool area
- Supervised daytime children's club
- Range of daily activities for children
Alternative Accommodation in Cayo Santa Maria
Our favourites are selected by us due to overall quality, hospitality, authenticity, location and also their consistently good customer feedback.
A selection of the many hotels that we can book