- Food & Drink
- Amenities & Entertainment
- Comfortable and fun beach hotel a 20-minute drive from Old Havana
- Located directly on the picturesque beach at Santa Maria De Mar
- Unique opportunity to combine an all-inclusive beach stay and explore Havana/li>
Small and intimate, the Club Arenal is a comfortable beachside hotel to enjoy for a few days, whilst maintaining a close link with Havana. Guests have access to a large pool, picturesque beach and all-inclusive services at a competitive price, but can still head into Havana day or night.
Located approximately 20 minutes’ drive from Old Havana, the Hotel Bravo Club Arenal is situated in the East Havana Beaches. Very popular, with a local flavour the hotel lies next to the picturesque Santa Maria Del Mar beach with crystal-clear waters and is surrounded by the beautiful Itabo Lagoon, a natural habitat with many species of fish and birds. The hotel is connected to the beach by a wooden walkway across the lagoon, a pleasant short walk.
The hotel has benefitted from a full refurbishment recently and offers a comfortable stay for guests who wish to enjoy the resort style facilities and relax on the beach, but also be close to Havana with its amazing sights and endless list of things to do and see.
A complimentary shuttle service operates at set times approximately 3 days a week to the centre of Havana for guests to enjoy the city, and when not operating taxis are easily available for the short journey.
Bravo Club Arenal Location
Images of the Bravo Club Arenal
The Hotel offers:
- Italian style buffet restaurant opens for breakfast lunch and dinner
- Pool Bar and lobby bar offering drinks included during set times
- Snack bar offering snacks throughout the day, and during the evening, seafood and lobster dishes (additional local fee)
Bravo Club Arenal Restaurant & Bars
Standard rooms are located on the ground floor of the 2 storey buildings and are simple but comfortable, and offer air-conditioning, private bathroom, satellite television, fridge, safety deposit box and a large panoramic window.
Superior rooms are based on the first floor and offer a small terrace or balcony.
Junior suites are bigger and have a small living area and large panoramic window.
The Hotel offers:
- Large adults swimming pool and children's pool
- Tennis court and multi-sports court
- Programme of daily and evening activities and entertainment
- Small Spa and massage area (additional local fee)
- Choice of non-motorised water sports including catamaran, windsurfing and kayaks
- Choice of non-motorised sports including football, volleyball and table tennis
Families and Children
- Children's pool
- Supervised children's and teens club
- Programme of activities for children
- Ice Cream parlour (additional local fee)