- Food & Drink
- Amenities & Entertainment
- Small and intimate resort-style beach hotel in the middle of the Varadero peninsula
- Comfortable, large rooms in small bungalow-style blocks located close to the pool and facilities
- Located on an excellent stretch of Varadero beach and close to the marina for nautical tours
- Good range of services and facilities, and a friendly personable service
Iberostar Tainos is a family-friendly Caribbean style hotel offering a range of services and facilities. Smaller than most hotels in Varadero, the Tainos has a cosy and personable atmosphere, and is a great choice for those looking for a value-for-money stay.
Located on the beautiful, white sands of Varadero beach, surrounded by picturesque tropical gardens, lies the Iberostar Tainos. This hotel offers numerous activities; a good choice of restaurants to satisfy hungry guests and the pleasant rooms are comfortable and spacious.
The hotel enjoys the style of a traditional Caribbean village with rooms offered in small two storey blocks overlooking the outdoor pool and gardens. There is also a main building, also housing guest rooms.
Iberostar Tainos Location
Images of the Iberostar Tainos
The Hotel offers:
- Lobby bar
- Pool bar
- Ranchon style beach bar
- Theatre bar
- International-style buffet restaurant
- Japanese a la carte restaurant with show cooking
- Latin themed steak house a la carte restaurant
- Grill, snack bar serving burgers and sandwiches
Iberostar Tainos Restaurant & Bars
The hotel has a total of 272 rooms. Standard Rooms are comfortable and spacious, and offer air conditioning, full bathroom, satellite television, mini-bar, hairdryer, and balcony or terrace.
Bungalows allow additional guests to stay in the rooms making them perfect for families. They are more spacious and are relatively close to the swimming pool area. The balconies offer views of the gardens.
Bungalow Pool View
Pool view Bungalows offer the same amenities as the bungalows, with views of the swimming pool.
The Hotel offers:
- Shops and local market stalls
- Small spa and beauty salon
- Non-motorised water sports including kayaks
- Non-motorised land sports including tennis and beach volleyball
- Full programme of activities and entertainment during both the daytime and evening
Families and Children
- Children's swimming pool
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Children’s games room
- Supervised mini club for children aged 4-12
- Babysitting or child care available (local charge)
Iberostar Tainos Facilities
Alternative Accommodation in Varadero
Our favourites are selected by us due to overall quality, hospitality, authenticity, location and also their consistently good customer feedback.
A selection of the many hotels that we can book
The Casa Particular Experience
Highly recommended and extremely popular, Casas Particulares (often referred to as ‘Casas’) are fully-licensed private bed and breakfast accommodation, with many offering a more boutique hotel-style stay.