- Bars & Restaurants
- Well established adult-only flagship hotel
- Picturesque location overlooking Varadero’s golf course
This well established and very popular adult only hotel offers the chance for a sophisticated and enjoyable stay directly on a beautiful stretch of Varadero beach. Enjoying a wide choice of room types including very popular bungalows in the hotel grounds, the Melia Las Americas remains a firm favourite with our clients. Situated next to the only 18-hole golf course in Cuba, it also presents an opportunity for guests to enjoy a round of golf on the good quality links course
The Melia Las Americas enjoys beautiful, tranquil surroundings and is a well-established and highly reputable hotel. A very popular choice for many years, the hotel boasts good reviews and a high volume of repeat guests.
Ideal for keen golfers, this hotel uniquely has direct access to Varadero Golf Club and the beautiful vistas of the stunning coastline welcomes guests to this quiet and comfortable hotel. Golfers benefit from preferential golf packages and services when staying at the hotel including tee off times, coaching and special golf package prices.
With a range of rooms, bungalow and suites, and a comprehensive choice of services and facilities the Melia Las Americas remains one of the most popular adult only hotels in Varadero.
Melia Las Americas Location
Images of the Melia Las Americas
The Hotel offers:
- Japanese show cooking restaurant
- Beach side cocktail bar
- 24-hour jazz themed cocktail bar
- Lobby piano bar
- Two pool bars
- International buffet offering themed evenings and show cooking
- Fine dining romantic international style a la carte restaurant
- Cuban BBQ style grill by the pool, serving steaks at lunchtime
- A la carte Mediterranean restaurant with views across the beach to the ocean
Melia Las Americas Restaurant & Bars
One-bedroom bungalows are located in the gardens of the hotel around the swimming pools and offer a small living area, private terrace or balcony, and 2 satellite televisions
The Suite bungalow offers greater space, enhanced amenities and a larger lounge area
Two-bedroom bungalows offer one bedroom with a king-size bed and one with twin beds, 2 bathrooms, a large lounge/dining area and larger terrace
Classic rooms are functional, comfortable and tastefully decorated and offer garden or golf course views. All rooms have air-conditioning, private bathroom with amenities, satellite television, safe, stocked minibar, kettle, iron and ironing board, hairdryer and furnished balcony or terrace.
Classic Room Ocean View
Classic Ocean view rooms offer panoramic views of the ocean
Junior Suites additionally have more living space with a lounge and dining area, 2 furnished balconies/terraces, pillow menu, bathrobe, slippers and turndown service
Grand Suites are very large, offering additionally a bigger comfortable lounge and dining area, kitchenette, Jacuzzi bath, large terrace with upgraded furnishings, and a range of other extra benefits. Grand Suites are also available with a golf course or ocean view
In the Presidential Suite rooms, the lounge and bedroom boast ocean views and the terrace enjoys views of the golf course. There are 2 bathrooms and larger living areas and terraces as well as a number of enhanced services and facilities in the room
The Hotel offers:
- Four swimming pools
- Supervised fitness centre
- Souvenir shopping and local market stalls
- Preferred access to Varadero Golf Club
- Beauty salon offering massage, manicures, and other treatments (payable locally)
- A full programme of daytime and evening entertainment, including live performances and shows
- A range of non-motorised water sports from the nautical centre including catamarans and kayaks
- A range of non-motorised land sports available including, 2 tennis courts, and beach volleyball
Melia Las Americas Facilities
Alternative Accommodation in Varadero
Our favourites are selected by us due to overall quality, hospitality, authenticity, location and also their consistently good customer feedback.
A selection of the many hotels that we can book
The Casa Particular Experience
Highly recommended and extremely popular, Casas Particulares (often referred to as ‘Casas’) are fully-licensed private bed and breakfast accommodation, with many offering a more boutique hotel-style stay.