- Food & Drink
- Amenities & Entertainment
- Upmarket, modern and stylish hotel with a great choice of facilities and services
- Located at the end of the Varadero peninsula in a quieter location close to the beach
- Unique location overlooking the marina with a waterfront promenade and small area of souvenir shops, bars, restaurants and entertainment
- Dedicated VIP area ‘The Level’, with upgraded rooms, exclusive restaurants and a number of extra benefits
The Melia Marina is a new concept in Cuba overlooking a large Marina and with a modern stylish design throughout and close to a small entertainment area. With a large pool and very close to the beautiful beach the Melia Marina remains a popular hotel with our clients.
This modern and stylish hotel is located on a charming marina, just a few hundred metres away from a beautiful white sandy beach. The marina boasts a choice of shopping, bars and restaurants, ideal places to sit and watch the sunset over the marina or enjoy time away from the hotel.
The gorgeous beach, a stone’s throw from the hotel, encourages visitors to enjoy the glorious sun’s rays and watch the gentle waves caressing the sun-kissed shores on one of the best beaches in the Caribbean.
This family friendly hotel features a swimming pool dedicated for children plus large lagoon-style pool, where on some evenings guests can enjoy a nocturnal light show.
A highly regarded spa is also available for those looking for that little extra pampering and the more active can enjoy a gym and a range of daytime activities.
Melia Marina Location
Images of the Melia Marina
The Hotel offers:
There are 8 restaurants at the Melia Marina offering a diverse range of cuisines.
- Contemporary Asian a la carte restaurant
- Latin themed a la carte restaurant
- Beach snack bar serving more simple dishes
- Pool snack bar serving burgers and pizzas
- Terrace bar overlooking the marina
- Pool bar with sun terrace
- 24-hour lobby piano bar
- Beach ranchon style bar
- Lobby cigar bar
- Stylish French fine dining a la carte restaurant
- Upmarket bar serving a range of spirits and liquors
- Traditional Mediterranean restaurant with a modern twist
- Beachside a la carte Cuban grill with large sun terraces
- Large international buffet restaurant with a range or dishes freshly prepared
Melia Marina Restaurant & Bars
All 423 rooms are modern and stylish in their décor and design. Rooms all have air conditioning, satellite television, full bathroom, hairdryer, mini-bar stocked with water, soft drinks and beer, coffee maker, umbrella, iron and ironing board, and balcony/terrace with garden and pool views.
Classic Room Marina View
Classic Marina View rooms offer additionally a view of the marina from the balcony.
Premium Room Marina View
Premium Marina View rooms offer excellent views of the marina and feature sun loungers and parasol on the terrace, beach towels, bathrobe and slippers in the room, daily turndown service, welcome bottle of cava on arrival and a lobster dinner during the stay
The Level Standard Room
Standard The Level rooms are large modern and stylish, and offer air-conditioning, balcony with garden or pool view, satellite television, private bathroom with upgraded amenities, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, sofa bed in double rooms and WIFI connection.
The Level Standard Room Marina View
The Level Marina View rooms offer the same as Standard The Level rooms, but with more enhanced views
The Level Grand Suites
The Level Grand Suites offer an additional lounge and dining room area, double balcony, jacuzzi bath, personalised mini-bar service and a romantic bathtub preparation with candles and salts
The Level Grand Suites Marina View
The Level Grand Suite Marina View offers more enhanced views and additionally, 2 satellite televisions, a dressing room and teak sun loungers on the terrace.
The Hotel offers:
- Full programme of evening entertainment
- A range of non-motorised sports including tennis
- Fitness centre and gym
- Beauty salon
- YHI Spa with a range of treatment packages
- A range of non-motorised water sports including catamarans
- Marina services available for those wishing to use the marina for berthing
Families and Children
- Children’s swimming pool with paddling area
- Babysitting service available
- Supervised children’s clubs with play area and games rooms
Melia Marina Facilities
Alternative Accommodation in Varadero
Our favourites are selected by us due to overall quality, hospitality, authenticity, location and also their consistently good customer feedback.
A selection of the many hotels that we can book
The Casa Particular Experience
Highly recommended and extremely popular, Casas Particulares (often referred to as ‘Casas’) are fully-licensed private bed and breakfast accommodation, with many offering a more boutique hotel-style stay.