- Bars & Restaurants
- Luxury and sophisticated adult only (18+) hotel set directly on the beach
- Exclusive Royal Service Concierge area with a choice of luxury rooms
- High quality spa offering a range of relaxing treatments, the largest in Varadero
- Fine dining throughout with a wide choice of speciality restaurants
One of the top adult-only resort hotels in Cuba, this beautiful and tranquil hotel is an excellent choice for guests seeking a quiet and peaceful stay with low key entertainment and privacy.
The excellent facilities throughout the Princessa Del Mar offers some of the best hotel based dining experiences in Cuba, and the various bars are sophisticated and varied in style and ambiance.
An ideal location for adult-only weddings and honeymoons in Varadero or a low-key relaxing, luxury beach holiday as a couple, with a small group of friends or an adult family group.
With such an extensive range of superior rooms and private, dedicated facilities and service we highly recommend upgrading to the Royal Service section.
The Paradisus Princesa del Mar is designed exclusively for adult guests (18+), and is situated directly on the gorgeous white sands of Varadero beach. Highly recommended for couples, honeymooners and weddings, this alluring resort and spa hotel is a luxurious and sophisticated choice in Varadero and offers an extensive range of attractive guest rooms.
Nestling around a large free form pool surrounded by sun terraces and shaded gazebos, the Princessa Del Mar ‘s peaceful and natural atmosphere is enhanced by large gardens shaded by Royal palms leading to the Ocean.
All rooms at the Paradisus Princesa del Mar are Suites, and those looking for something extra special can choose to stay in the Paradisus Royal Service area, and enjoy butler service and one of the highly sought after Royal Service rooms, which include a whole host of exclusive benefits.
Princesa del Mar Location
Images of the Princesa del Mar
The Hotel offers:
- Oriental specialist restaurant
- Cosy Italian a la carte restaurant
- Elegant fine dining a la carte French restaurant
- Teppanyaki-style show cooking Japanese restaurant
- Beach café and bar
- Italian pizza and snack bar
- 24-hour Lobby bar, a focal point in the hotel
- Late night piano bar
- Swim-up pool bar
- Elegant and cool cigar bar serving whiskies, rums and liquors
- 24-hour Racket Club bar with tropical juices and cocktails
- Thatched beach grill serving BBQ choices for lunch and fine Cuban cuisine in the evenings
- International buffet restaurant with show cooking, themed evenings, a large terrace and live music during the evening
Exclusive for Royal Service by Paradisus
- Elegant Hilltop Hideaway haute cuisine restaurant
- Exclusive beach bar serving a range of drinks including cocktails
- Exclusive lobby bar lounge with snacks and afternoon tea
- Exclusive pool bar
- International buffet (breakfast and lunch) and a la carte (dinner) restaurant with views of the swimming pool and gardens and regular live music in the evening
Princesa del Mar Restaurant & Bars
There are 630 luxury rooms in total located in low-rise bungalow style accommodation. 462 rooms are in the main hotel, with just 168 rooms in the Royal Service section making Royal Service by Paradisus a smaller and more intimate hotel within a hotel.
Junior Suite rooms (main hotel) are very tastefully furnished and offer 24-hour room service, air-conditioning, satellite television, CD/DVD player with USB port, stocked minibar, coffee machine, iron and ironing board, umbrella, pillow menu, bathrobe and slippers, beach and pool towel, luxury private bathroom with a range of bathroom amenities.
Junior Suite Ocean View
Junior Suite Ocean View rooms are located in a peaceful location and additionally offer views to the ocean and the beautiful beach
Suites are located on ground level and offer significantly larger living space and luxury décor. Additional features include a large furnished terrace with outdoor jacuzzi on the terrace, 2 bathrooms, whirlpool bath, superior bathroom amenities, bed linen menu and cava and fruit platter on arrival
Suite Ocean View
Suite Ocean View rooms are located on the upper floors to allow for the Ocean views.
Royal Service Junior Suite
Royal Service Junior Suites offer more space than the standard Junior Suites, have a unique stylish décor, direct access to the exclusive Royal Service swimming pool, and room enhancements include a Jacuzzi bath along with all the benefits of Royal Service rooms
Royal Service Junior Suite Ocean View
Royal Service Junior Suites Ocean View are located on higher floors and offer a panoramic Ocean view with all the benefits of Royal Service
Royal Service Junior Suite Garden Swim-Up Pool
Junior Suite Garden Swim-Up Pool Royal Service rooms are new, modern Suites with the benefits of Royal Service, and are located at ground level and situated close to the beach. Complete with outdoor Balinese day-bed and garden shower on the sun terrace, these rooms have direct access to the Royal Service swimming pool
Royal Service Luxury Junior Suite
Royal Service Luxury Junior Suites are located on the ground floor, are spacious and stylish with romantic touches, such as; satin sheets, cava and chocolates on arrival, Jacuzzi bath and Balinese shower in the bathroom, large sun terrace and garden with a Balinese day bed and shower plus lovely garden views along with all the benefits of Royal Service rooms
Royal Service Master Junior Suite Garden Swim-Up Pool
Master Junior Suite Garden Swim-Up Pool Royal Service rooms are located at ground level in full harmony with the gardens that surrounds them with all the benefits of Royal Service rooms. All of them have direct access to the Royal Service swimming pool, large terrace with outdoor Balinese day-bed and bathroom with Balinese shower
Royal Service Suite
Suite Royal Service rooms are very large with 69 m2 of total area and have a large balcony with a Jacuzzi bath, views of the garden, separate lounge and dining area, additional guest bathroom, and with all the benefits of Royal Service rooms
Royal Service Master Suite
Master Suite Royal Service bungalows are absolutely independent and located a few metres from the beach with all the benefits of Royal Service rooms. Like the Suites, they also have separate living and dining area and an additional guest bathroom. Located in a relaxing and tranquil environment with private terrace and garden with outdoor Jacuzzi
Royal Service Presidential Suite
Presidential Suite Royal Service rooms have total privacy and luxury and these separate bungalows have spectacular sea and beach views. They also feature an outdoor private pool, terrace, garden with a breakfast palapa, and a range of personalised dedicated services along with all the benefits of Royal Service rooms
The Hotel offers:
- Late night disco
- Fitness centre and gym
- Health and Beauty Salon (payable locally)
- Comprehensive programme of daytime and evening activities
- Large free-form style swimming pool with three separate sections
- Large stylish and relaxing Yhi Spa with a range of treatments (payable locally)
- A wide range of non-motorised nautical activities including catamarans and sailing boats
- A wide range of non-motorised sports facilities including tennis and beach volleyball
Princesa del Mar Facilities
Alternative Accommodation in Varadero
Our favourites are selected by us due to overall quality, hospitality, authenticity, location and also their consistently good customer feedback.
A selection of the many hotels that we can book
The Casa Particular Experience
Highly recommended and extremely popular, Casas Particulares (often referred to as ‘Casas’) are fully-licensed private bed and breakfast accommodation, with many offering a more boutique hotel-style stay.