Royalton Cayo Santa Maria
The Royalton Cayo Santa Maria is one of the most luxurious and intimate hotels in Cuba. The hotel is focused on providing a relaxing environment whereby guests can enjoy and appreciate the soft white sands and clear warm waters in a wonderful natural setting.
The Royalton is one of the smallest beach hotels in Cuba with just over 120 rooms, and is decorated in a modern Caribbean beach house design, with designer mahogany wooden style furnishings.
Guests can enjoy a dedicated and friendly concierge service throughout the hotel, indeed, you can relax on the beach or next to the split-level infinity pool and enjoy some of the very best service and luxury in Cuba.
Type: Beach Resort & Spa
Location: Cayo Santa Maria
Board Basis: All Inclusive
Our Rating: 5 Star
What We Say
The Royalton is chic, stylish, and luxurious and constantly receives excellent reviews from our clients. One of very few smaller and more intimate beach hotels in Cuba, it is a perfect luxurious finale to a longer tailormade holiday or alternatively a two-centre holiday coupled with Havana.
Stylish upmarket adult only hotel
Located directly on a beautiful white sandy beach
Dedicated Concierge service for guests
Excellent choice for honeymooners and those seeking relaxation
Royalton Cayo Santa Maria, Location
Food & Drink
- Casual main restaurant offering both a buffet with some a la carte dishes
- Caribbean fusion restaurant overlooking the pool
- Romantic, international style fine dining restaurant
- 24-hour lobby bar serving premium branded international drinks and a range of coffees
- Pool bar serving the split-level pool with waiter service to your sun lounger
Amenities & Entertainment
- Split-level infinity pool and sun terrace with loungers
- Choice of non-motorised water sports
- Varied entertainment during the day and in the evening
- Money exchange
- Gift shop and small local market stalls
- WIFI service in the lobby for extra payment locally
Rooms at Royalton Cayo Santa Maria
All rooms are Junior Suites, located in charming two-storey buildings and all enjoy Concierge service as standard. Each of the Junior Suites feature a balcony or terrace with views of the gardens, satellite television, tea and coffee making facilities, minibar stocked with premium brands, safe, iron and ironing board, hairdryer and well-equipped bathroom with a number of amenities, as well as 24-hour room service
There are a few Junior Suites that enjoy an ocean view and guests can pay a supplement locally at the front desk to upgrade to one of these rooms (subject to availability).
To enjoy even more indulgence, we recommend that you upgrade to the Royalton Suites which boast a large master bedroom and separate living room, whirlpool tub in the bathroom and jacuzzi on the terrace.