Captivating Cuba™ has a great relationship with Virgin Atlantic. For over 28 years, they’ve been one of the world’s leading long haul airlines, annually flying over six million passengers to 35 top longhaul business and leisure destinations.
Each year Virgin Atlantic wins numerous awards for their innovative products and friendly service.
For over 28 years, Virgin Atlantic has been one of the world’s leading long haul airlines, annually flying over six million passengers to more than 30 of the world’s most amazing destinations.
Virgin Atlantic is famous for creating memorable journeys, by providing award-winning, excellent value products and friendly service in every class. From the big picture, to the tiniest detail, Virgin Atlantic has the vision and service commitment that sets them apart from other airlines.
Virgin Atlantic Economy – an easy journey from start to finish.
Virgin Atlantic Economy puts the fun back into flying. It’s an easy journey from start to finish, and all for a great price.
Your comfy seat has a 31in (79cm) seat pitch, with an adjustable headrest and armrest. If you’d like more space, it’s easy to upgrade to an extra legroom or exit row seat.
The Economy meal experience offers a tasty choice of three meals, including a vegetarian option, and, on most flights, there’s a separate dessert service and a speciality cocktail.
The journey will fly by with over 300 hours of on demand entertainment available on your seatback screen.
- Check in online and choose your seat in advance.
- Comfy seats with a 31in (79cm) seat pitch. Upgrade to extra legroom or exit row seats.
- A choice of three tasty meals, plus a separate dessert service and a speciality cocktail on most flights.
- Complimentary drinks and snacks are served throughout your journey.
- Over 300 hours of on demand entertainment.
- Complimentary amenity kit.
- Free kids’ backpacks, movie channels, and pre-orderable meals.
Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy – making flying even more enjoyable.
Fly Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy, for all those extras that make flying more enjoyable, for a less than premium price.
Enjoy dedicated check in and priority boarding, a preflight glass of bubbly, your choice of three tasty meals, and an after dinner liqueur.
The Premium Economy seat is covered in soft, purple leather and it’s one of the biggest in its class, with a seat width of 21in (53cm), up to a 38in (95cm) seat pitch, plus footrest*.
On landing, you’re one of the first off the plane, and because your bags have priority tags, they’ll be some of the first off the plane too.
- Dedicated check in and priority boarding.
- A preflight glass of bubbly and complimentary newspaper.
- Purple leather seat* with a 38in (95cm) seat pitch, headrest and footrest.
- A choice of three delicious main meals, served on china, with stainless steel cutlery and linen.
- After dinner liqueur.
- Complimentary amenity kit.
- Laptop power in every seat*.
Virgin Atlantic Upper Class – the ultimate way to travel.
Virgin Atlantic believes there should be pleasure in flying business, which is why they created Upper Class.
You can really let your mood drive your decisions. Stretch out in your limo* and then choose to work or relax in the Clubhouse**. Make the most of having space to work on your flight or take time out at the onboard bar. Then, when it’s time to sleep, stretch out on one of the longest, most comfortable fully flat beds in business class.
Enjoy exceptional comfort and attentive service, arriving at your destination refreshed and ready for whatever the day has in store.
*Chauffeur driven car service available at most destinations with selected Upper Class fares (J, D, I & C class). Mileage restrictions apply.
**Lounge facilities vary at each destination.
- Complimentary chauffeur driven car* to and from the airport.
- At London Heathrow, Drive Thru Check In and Private Security Channel**.
- Preflight access to the award winning Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses***.
- One of the longest fully flat beds in business class.
- Brasserie style Upper Class meal experience.
- Onboard bar.
Virgin Atlantic’s Flying Club is seriously rewarding. Every time you fly, you’ll earn miles to spend on flights to fabulous destinations, upgrades and more. Or start earning miles before you fly with our global network partners, including Tesco. And with three tiers of membership, the more you fly, the more rewards you’ll enjoy.