- Food & Drink
- Amenities & Entertainment
- Lovely beach side location with beautiful gardens
- Adult only hotel (16+) with a comprehensive choice of facilities and services
- Commanding, central position on the famous Varadero peninsula and close to one of the marinas
A popular adult only hotel with a pleasant atmosphere and picturesque gardens, offering a wide choice of services and facilities. We like the location not too far from the small downtown area of Varadero allowing for a short taxi ride to local markets, souvenir shops and bars, and Las Antillas sits directly on a fantastic stretch of the beach on the Varadero peninsula.
Enjoying a stunning location beside the white soft sands of Varadero Beach, and welcoming adults over 16 years, the Melia Las Antillas offers beautiful tropical gardens with water features and a network of bridges, paths and shaded areas, with hidden places to relax in a hammock and read or snooze.
Guests can relax in airy and inviting rooms, with exclusive services on the Concierge Floor. Enjoy a range of cuisine at the restaurants and sample the ice-cold drinks at one of many bars in the hotel.
For those looking for fun, try your hand at a comprehensive range of activities on both land or in the ocean, then relax by the large free-form swimming pool or on Varadero’s fabulous beach.
Melia Las Antillas Location
Images of the Melia Las Antillas
The Hotel offers:
- Lobby bar with relaxing sun terracev
- 24-hour piano bar
- Pool bar and beach bar
- Mediterranean style a la carte restaurant
- Rustic style, Cuban cuisine at the beach restaurant
- Fine dining a la carte restaurant with a romantic feel
- International buffet restaurant offering a wide range of dishes
- Health bar, smoothie heaven with healthy cocktails and milk-shakes
Melia Las Antillas Restaurant & Bars
Deluxe rooms are well furnished with a light, airy and inviting décor and are located in bungalows in the gardens and on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the main building. All rooms offer air conditioning, well-appointed private bathroom with amenities, balcony or terrace with garden or pool view, satellite television, mini-bar, tea and coffee maker, hair dryer, arm chair and sofa bed.
Junior Suite Ocean View rooms have a panoramic view across the gardens to the ocean, and offer services which include; dedicated reception desk, VIP lounge where continental breakfast can be served as well as drinks served into the evening, dedicated concierge service, one lobster themed dinner per stay, and bathrobes in the room. Rooms are comfortable and beautifully decorated, and are located on the fourth and fifth floors of the central building.
The two Grand Suites also benefit from panoramic ocean views from the higher floor of the main building and the same concierge services. Suites are double the size of the Junior Suites and offer a lounge and dining room area separate to the bedroom, as well as enhanced furnishings and extra little touches
The Hotel offers:
- Tennis and volleyball courts
- Disco/late bar
- Health club and small gym
- Sauna and jacuzzi
- Programme of daytime and evening entertainment
- Club house offering a full programme of daily activities
- Beauty centre with hairdresser and massage (additional charge)
- 2 swimming-pools with terrace featuring sun loungers and shades
- Comprehensive choice of non-motorised water sports, including kayaks and catamarans
- Wide selection of non-motorised sports including aerobics, beach volleyball, football, and boules
Melia Las Antillas Facilities
Alternative Accommodation in Varadero
Our favourites are selected by us due to overall quality, hospitality, authenticity, location and also their consistently good customer feedback.
A selection of the many hotels that we can book