Top 5 beaches
Discover Cuba's most magnifi-
Explore Cuba's diverse and fascinating history
Spacious courses for golfers to improve their swing.
Weddings and Honeymoons in Cuba - Requirements
The following are required from non-Cuban nationals wishing to get married in Cuba:
- Presentation of passports and tourist cards upon arrival.
- Marriage will be formalised taking into account the name stated in the passport. Therefore this must be correct and must be the same as name stated in all other documents provided.
- Home address, occupation, level of education, nationality, copy of first page of passport and birth certificate of both parties.
- Full names of parents (whether living or deceased).
- Copies of all documentation referred to above must be faxed to the hotel at least three weeks prior to the couple's arrival in Cuba.
- Certificate will be prepared and once legalized will be send to the couple at a later date (The legalisation takes approximately 1 month or 2 months) by DHL to the home address indicated.
- Couple must be in Cuba at least 72 hours before the ceremony.
- Divorced spouse: Certificate of Divorce.
- Widowed spouse: Certificate of Marriage and Certificate of Spouse's Death.
- These documents must be translated into Spanish and legalized by the Cuban Consul in the country of origin and Original documents must be brought by the couple.
The following prerequisites apply to non-Cuban nationals wishing to renew vows in Cuba:
- Copy of Marriage Certificate must be faxed to the hotel at least three weeks prior to the couple's arrival in Cuba.
- Original certificate must be brought by the couple.
- Certificate will be prepared and once legalized will be send to the couple at a later date (The legalization takes approximately 1 month or 2 months) by DHL to the home address indicated.