Celestyal are an award winning European based cruise company, who offer a 7-day full board or all-inclusive cruise around Cuba aboard the Celestyal Crystal, an intimate ship with 9 decks and a capacity of 960 passengers. There are 5 ports of call – Havana, Punta Frances on the Isle of Youth, Cienfuegos, Santiago and Montego Bay in Jamaica.
Departing from Havana every Monday this cruise ties in perfectly with Virgin Atlantic’s direct flight from London Gatwick to Havana, as well as other convenient UK regional flight connections.
Why not combine a Celestyal cruise with some extra nights in Havana and a stay in the beautiful Vinales Valley with its lush green landscape, friendly authentic accommodation and excellent opportunities for biking, hiking and horse-riding.
We could even add on a beach stay at the end or beginning of your holiday for some additional relaxation. Why not instead ask us about our escorted tours which also work brilliantly with this cruise.
A fun and lively cruise experience suitable for families, sociable couples and lively groups. Five ports of call with longer stays at each location allowing more chance to explore and absorb the unique character of each location.
- Departure Port: Havana, Cuba
- Arrival Port: Havana, Cuba
- Departures: Every Monday throughout the year
- Duration: 7 nights / 8 days
- Board Basis: Full board or all-inclusive
- Extension: After the cruise why not spend a few nights at the amazing UNESCO museum city of Trinidad, the beautiful Vinales Valley, or relax at one Cuba’s finest beaches.