- Bars & Restaurants
- Beautiful, unspoilt island setting directly on the beach
- Good range of services and facilities
- A great choice for families and active guests
- Beautiful beach with diving and snorkelling opportunities as well as the idyllic Pilar beach nearby
The Melia Cayo Guillermo is a lovely hotel set in very picturesque surroundings, and is a great place to escape and enjoy beautiful beaches. The snorkelling and diving possibilities at the hotel are very good and the hotel has a relaxing and friendly atmosphere.
Melia Cayo Guillermo is a very comfortable and popular hotel set on the beautiful island of Cayo Guillermo, that was very popular with Ernest Hemingway when he lived in Cuba. This island is considered one of the Jardines Del Rey, the King's Gardens, because it's unspoilt beauty is considered good enough for royalty. Very close to the hotel also lies another idyllic, beautiful beach called Playa Pilar one of the best in Cuba!
Cayo Guillermo's tranquil nature and stunning shorelines offer a perfect escape. Laze on the sun-kissed sands, dive into the welcoming, clear waters and see the spectacular coral reefs or enjoy afternoons filled with water sports.
This all-inclusive hotel, set on the beach front is a lovely choice for a getaway and there are a wide range of facilities to enjoy as well as nautical activities and entertainment, all in a peaceful and idyllic setting.
Melia Cayo Guillermo Location
Images of the Melia Cayo Guillermo
The Hotel offers:
- International style buffet restaurant with show cooking
- Mediterranean restaurant overlooking the pool
- Grills and buffet choices at the beach restaurant
- Fine dining a la carte restaurant overlooking the lagoon
- Beach bar
- Pool bar
- 24-hour lobby and piano bar
- Evening thatched sports bar
- Late night disco bar
Melia Cayo Guillermo Restaurant & Bars
There are 301 rooms in total in the resort. All rooms are modern and comfortable and feature, air-conditioning, private bathroom with amenities, satellite television, minibar with water, soft drinks and beers, tea and coffee maker, iron and ironing board, umbrella, hairdryer and a furnished terrace with a garden view.
Premium rooms additionally offer a larger space, hammocks on the terrace, welcome bottle of rum, whiskey and cava on arrival and beach towels in the room
Junior Suites additionally offer double the space of a Classic room, more privacy and comfort, a lounge and seating area, larger balconies or terraces with more furnishings and 2 satellite televisions
Grande suite rooms are significantly larger rooms located in bungalows near the beach. They enjoy a private garden, large terrace with teak furniture and hammocks, gifts on arrival, an extra a la carte dinner reservation per stay, continental breakfast served in the room (one per stay) and a daily turndown service.
The Hotel offers:
- Large outdoor lagoon-style swimming pool
- Full programme of activities during the day and evening including games, dance and Spanish lessons
- Range of daytime and evening entertainment including live music and performances at the in-house theatre
- Choice of non-motorised sports facilities including a sports area with tennis courts and a beach volleyball area
- Health and beauty area
- Fitness centre
- Nautical centre offering a range of non-motorised water sports including catamarans and kayaks
- Souvenir shopping and local market stalls
Families and Children
- Children’s swimming pool
- Supervised daytime children’s club
- Range of daily activities for children
Melia Cayo Guillermo Facilities
Alternative Accommodation in Cayo Coco & Cayo Guillermo
A selection of the many hotels that we can book