MSC Cruises are a Swiss based cruise company who offer year-round 7 and 14 night full-board cruises from Havana, with the chance to explore neighbouring Caribbean islands of Jamaica and the Cayman Islands, as well as the choice of experiencing the fascinating Central American destinations of Belize, Honduras and Mexico.
Their newly-refurbished MSC Opera vessel serves Cuba between December 2017 and March 2018 and her sister ship the MSC Armonia will also be sailing from December 2017 throughout 2018 and currently up until the November 2018
Both cruise ships offer an excellent quality experience for all the family, including a fine choice of restaurants, variety of bars and coffee shops, full entertainment programme including disco, casino and theatre, duty free shopping, plus a pool and fitness centre/gym with classes.
Younger guests are well catered for with baby, mini, young and junior clubs with a full programme of activities designed with Chicco, Nanco and Lego and experienced staff on hand. There is even a teen club with daytime and evening action packed activities and events, as well as a Doremi spray park.
MSC Cruises offer a choice of drink and activity packages to suit everyone. Enjoy unlimited drinks in selected bars, access to daily activity programmes, discounts on fitness classes, relax in the Aurea Spa or enjoy some retail therapy in one of the onboard shops.
The opportunity to spend some quality time in Havana as well as explore Jamaica, Cayman Islands and Mexico
- Departure Port: Havana, Cuba
- Arrival Port: Havana, Cuba
- Departures: Every Saturday between 16 December 2017 and 17 March 2018
- Duration: 7 nights / 8 days
- Board Basis: Full board with an all-inclusive package available for a supplement
- Extension: After the cruise why not spend a few nights at the amazing UNESCO museum city of Trinidad, the beautiful Vinales Valley, or relax at one Cuba’s finest beaches