What is Included at an All-Inclusive Hotel?
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea, and coffee
- Beer, wine, local spirits and in higher grade hotels, some international branded drinks and cocktails
- Use of swimming pool, sun loungers
- Use of pool and beach towels
- Fitness centre (where available)
- Day time activities, games and sports such as yoga, water aerobics, salsa lessons, exercise classes, volleyball, football, water polo
- A programme of daytime and evening entertainment
- Children’s activities and clubs
- Non-motorised water-sports
Please talk to one of our travel design team if you have questions regarding your hotel’s inclusions.
Sometimes premium alcoholic drinks (such as fine wine, and internationally branded spirits) and motorised water sports or scuba diving are not included. There may be specific bars and restaurants that are not part of the all-inclusive service where meals and drinks have to be purchased. Not all services or inclusions are 24 hours a day, and time restrictions may apply. A la carte restaurants usually require reservations and the number of visits may be limited according to your length of stay or room type reserved).